Technology has the power to change the way salons and spas operate. But not all technology is equal. Differences can be found in the features, adaptability, and user experience. So, what gives Insight an advantage over other salon management software?
1. The Features You Need
Using Google Calendar to track appointments? Storing customer details in Microsoft Excel? Sending emails through iContact or a similar provider?
These are all great tools; we even use these ourselves. Unfortunately, these programs do not communicate with each other, and it requires time and dedication to fit all the pieces together.
Rather than using multiple platforms to manage your marketing, appointments, clients, inventory and point of sale, just use one program to save you time! Insight is built to improve your efficiency. Take a look at a few examples:
- Pull up client records directly from the appointment book to view their service history (including color formulas and photos) and contact details.
- Automate email reminders based on your appointment calendar and client preferences.
- Reach targeted client segments with email and text message campaigns without needing to export and import contact lists.
- Calculate hours, sales commissions and tips automatically when running payroll.
- Update inventory based on completed sales, and instantly build purchase orders for retail products and supplies based on remaining inventory levels.
- Compile business summaries and in-depth reports.
“Insight has made life so much easier on me and my staff. I also have lots more time with my kids because of how it tracks everything for me.”
- Jaci Greiss Kottman, Salon Avalon & Spa (Lincoln, NE)
2. Customized to Your Business
Whether you are a booth renter, a single-chair salon, a large day spa, or a multi-location tanning studio, Insight will help you grow your business. And as it grows, Insight will be by your side to accommodate new employees and to better engage your clients with additional tools like memberships, online booking, or gift cards. Plus, our Programmers are always listening for feedback and working to improve and add features to help you thrive!
Over time, your business needs may change. Perhaps your internet connection isn’t as reliable as you had hoped. Or maybe you want to access your salon information from home now. Insight gives you the flexibility to switch from the Installed version to the Cloud version (or vice versa) as you desire. No need to learn new software or worry about losing any data.
“Just as my business has grown and changed, so has this software.”
- Julie Taylor, The Taylor’ed Look (Washington, IN)
3. Easy to Use
Ultimately, great software comes down to its user experience. Insight is designed with this in mind. With a menu that can be docked to your screen, you are always one click away from viewing your appointment book, opening your client database, or checking out customers. Completing tasks like creating client profiles, scheduling appointments, processing payments, and running reports only take seconds! Experience Insight for yourself today!
Whether you have a Windows PC, a Mac, or a tablet device, Insight is there to help you manage your business. Mobile apps for iOS and Android devices are also available so you can book appointments or view clients from your station or when you're on the go.
“Insight is not only extremely user friendly and quick to learn, but the flagship experience for me is the customer service experience.”
- Kristov Perez, Elixir Salon & Spa (Sante Fe, NM)
Insight Management Software is a user-friendly, customized solution packed with features to help your salon and spa operate more effectively, efficiently, and profitably.